Monday, December 9, 2013
By special request from Maria, here are the directions for making these wine tags which i made back in October for the wool wheat & wine festival.
1) Cut card stock at 1 3/4" x 5 3/4"(cut an A4 CS in half this way you get 8 tags per sheet cardstock)
2) Score cardstock at 1 3/4"
3) round all 4 corners with corner rounder
4) Punch a 1 3/8" circle in the top section ( this will fit over the wine bottle)
5) Stamp & cut out flurry & sentiment
6) assemble with dimensionals (pop dots)
7) decorate with rhinestones
8) tie a small bow & adhere with glue dot
9) pop it on a bottle of wine and your got yourself a lovely Christmas gift :)
Supply List- All Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Pool party & whisper white
Ink: Pool party
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry,Merry little Christmas (#131829) & More merry messages( #126402)
Accessories:Silver 1/8" ribbon, rhinestone jewels, dimensionals, glue dots, festive flurry Framelits dies, chalk talk framelit dies, 1 3/8" circle punch & corner rounder
Festive flurry bundle die & stamp set-save 15% wood #133284 $95.95 clear #133285 $83.95