Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Regional Training day Melbourne 12/11/11


Kylie with a swap she received

Everyone busy with the make & takes
Kylie making one of the 3 projects
one of the display boards using the stamp set we received at training
Beautiful flower Ideas by Miriam Spies, everything here is made from paper!!

more swaps

few more
Stamp set Under the big top we used for the make & takes 
Cute little card gift box

Cards to go inside box above

6" x 6" Scrapbook page

my Card, i changed the background :)

card opened, just love this idea!
What an amazing day out!! That was my first training event and I really enjoyed it ,can't wait for next years now! I got to meet & swap with heaps of other demonstrators from Vic.  We learnt  heaps of new techniques my fav being the flowers Miriam showed us how to make & the wheel wow workshop.Thanks Stampin' Up! for putting on a great event! Only problem is that  my wish list is enormous now, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment