Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vintage Card & Treat Bag Set

Card without vintage elements added
Treat bag holder
A friend of mine is hosting  a Stampin' Up! workshop on the 20th March & i am showing the group how to make a vintage card & treat bag holder (pictured above) I also made a card without the vintage elements added to show the difference to the group (we wont be making that card).

If you are interested in  hosting a workshop and learning how to make great cards & gifts i would love to show you. Just send me an e-mail at rhecker@aapt.net.au. TFL :)


Supplies Used
  • Card stock- cherry cobbler,basic black,very vanilla
  • Ink-cherry cobbler,black,crumb cake,choc chip
  • Stamp sets-elements of style,En francias 
  • Punches-eyelet border,large oval,1"circle
  • Accessories- distressing tool,sponges,ribbon,small cello bag,crop-o-dile,dimensionals,black brad

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... this is lovely! I have a fear of scrunching up good cardstock! Vintage is a look I like, however I am scared I am going to wreck whatever I am working on. Your before and after cards show how 'vintaging' up a card can change the end result dramatically.
    TFS
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete