Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Easter card vintage style

So as you can see I'm on  a roll with the Easter cards atm 3rd post in one day, well good news more to come, have been a bit behind posting. I've used my new fav set again, and having ago at "vintage", I've used my distressing tool to ruff up the edges, can't see them too well in pic and sponged some white taffeta ribbon with crumb cake to give it the aged look, turned out really nice and i saw a technique (click here) where you turn regular ribbon into scrunchy ribbon very cool! TFL

Supplies Used
  • Stamp sets- Easter bolssoms, sanded background
  • card stock- very vanilla, pretty in pink, choc chip
  • Ink-choc chip, crumb cake
  • marker- blushing bride
  • 3/8" white taffeta ribbon
  • vintage brad
  • circle scissor plus
  • scallop circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment