Sunday, January 2, 2011

Piglet Card

How cute is piglet?? And to think he is made using the owl punch, isn't there anything that punch can't do? Still my fav punch!! I didn't come up with piglet myself i saw a card on stampin connection and just had to make one myself. I made my card a 5" x 5" to fit the scallop circle big shot die that i got for xmas :) not my regular size for a card but cool.

To make pigglet you will need
  • Owl punch for eyes, nose,body and head (cut of the feet)
  • bird punch for ears
  • word window punch arms & legs
Other supplies

  • So saffron cardstock
  • pink pirrouette card stock
  • Purely pomegranate card stock (NLA)
  • confeeti stamp set
  • short & sweet stamp set
  • perfect polka dots embossing folder
  • circle scissors plus
  • scallop oval and oval punch
  • Purely pomegranate ink pad (NLA)
  • Pretty in pink to ink around the edges of piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment